TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Detailed description of goods and/or services
Extreme Chemicals is a business in the Cleaning, Detergents, Tools and Hardware industies that provides Chemicals, Detergents, Tools, Hardware and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 24-hours during week days and up to 72-hours over weekends and national holidays. Order receipts shall be sent to the provided email address within minutes of the order being processed. Delivery of goods shall be confirmed via email within the 24-72 hours stated above from confirmed receipt of payment. While we try to deliver within 24-hours, it can take up to 5-business days for delivery. Where stock is unavailable delivery times may be delayed until such items are in stock. Mutual arrangements will be made via email to determine delivery or order cancellation and/or refunds.
- We only supply or deliver goods within a 50Km radius of our premises in Cape Town
- Shipping/Delivery is FREE for orders with a value of R495 or more
- Our shipping/delivery prices are determined by the postal code entered as the delivery/shipping address according to the radial distance from our premises. Pricing is allocated automatically once you enter your delivery postal code.
- Orders outside our predetermined postal code locations will only be handled on request; please contact us.
- Returns and Refunds policy
The provision of products by Extreme Chemicals is subject to availability of stock. In cases of unavailability, Extreme Chemicals will make the necessary arrangement for delayed shipping or order cancellation within 72-hours of the order placement. Where orders are cancelled due to lack of stock, a 100% refund shall be issued within 5-business days. Where stock is available and orders are cancelled by the client Extreme Chemicals reserve the right to charge a 20% administration fee where deemed necessary. Where products ordered are were incorrectly ordered, but still in original, unused condition, Extreme Chemicals may refund subject to a handling fee; in such instances all shipping costs are to be covered by the client. Should the product be faulty or damaged, Extreme Chemicals will collect, replace, and/or refund the client for such item(s), subject to the manufacturers warranty, as applicable.
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via All VISA and MasterCard cards that are 3D Secure-enabled, including international cards. AMEX and Diners are not currently supported.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Extreme Chemicals via YOCO (Pty) Ltd who are an approved payment gateway for local South African Banks. YOCO uses the strictest form of encryption, and meet the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Users may go to https://www.yoco.co.za/za/ for more information.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Extreme Chemicals separately from card details which are entered by the client on the YOCO System. Extreme Chemicals does not store card/banking details. For more information visit: https://www.yoco.co.za/za/.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR) only.
Extreme Chemicals takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Extreme Chemicals chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 12 Ariane Street, Rivergate Industrial Park, Parklands, 7441, Cape Town.
Extreme Chemicals may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- General Use
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website whicYour use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Republic of South Africa.h are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document without TRU4’s prior written consent. However, we reserve the right to have this link removed should it be deemed necessary for any reason whatsoever.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Extreme Chemicals and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Extreme Chemicals. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Extreme Chemicals takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of ‘Extreme Chemicals’:
Copyright © Extreme Chemicals – All Rights Reserved
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. Hot Linking of content is also forbidden and we reserve the right to take legal action for any costs incurred due to hot linking of content on our website.
OTHER NOTICES (3rd PARTIES)
Whilst designing this Website we may have used certain material available from various resources in an endeavour to enhance this websites appeal. Where stipulated, the necessary permission and/or required reciprocal links or credits have been implemented as required.
Should we have inadvertently used material governed by a Registered Trade Mark and/or Copyright by another party, we would appreciate you notifying us of such, so that such an incidence can be rectified. We will undertake on receipt of such a notice, within 10 Business Days, to remove/replace such Copyright / Trade Mark Material and/or give credit to such Copyright / Trade Mark Holder as per the parties request. “Contact Us“.
Tel: 072 149 6886
RESOURCES AND/OR CREDITS
Last Updated: 17:01, 28 October 2020